Partner Development Manager Position
QOS Consulting LLC, is looking for a Partner Development Manager for the Southern California Region. This person can hit the ground running in a fun environment with a LOT of room to grow and expand.
QOS values “Education for Change” and it all starts with our Partner Development Management team. You’ll be, in essence, running your own sales business, backed by an excellent team and resources to support your goals. You’ll be doing what you love to do: building relationships. Our Solutions Consultants will help sell on the technical side and close the business so you can stay focused on supporting and growing your partner base. We’re looking for someone who is a self-starter who initiates relationships and sales with Partners. You also need to be a team player and an excellent communicator when discussing Partner projects with our team.
This assignment is a quota-bearing sales and sales management position. This position is responsible for all aspects of recruitment and sales of the QOS opportunity to prospective and existing Sales Partners. Responsibilities include:
- Establishing and developing productive, professional relationships with Partner accounts
- Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an ongoing basis
- Creating a proactive sales function to optimize revenue opportunities and growth from existing Partners
- Developing and managing creative Sales Partner and Supplier events and trainings
- Build and proactively lead Partner planning process to hit objectives, financial targets, and milestones that will benefit QOS and its relationships with its Partners
- Recruitment of new sales Partners
- On-boarding and stewarding of sales Partners
- Sales of enhanced services as well as direct non-enterprise sales
- Meet and achieve 100% of annual targets for Top Performing Recruits, their net billings, gross commissions, and gross profits.
- And other opportunities as identified.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- A minimum of 5 years in the telecommunications or cloud field preferred
- Proven track record of supporting top producing sales partners
- Knowledge of voice, data, cloud, UCaaS and IP
- Proficiency in the sales cycle with the ability to sell and close opportunities
- Experience with indirect channel sales organizations
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing and editorial abilities.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications and Salesforce or other comparable CRM software